Assess your own pronunciation in Spanish.
1. Are you able to pronounce “r” in this ad?
If your answer is yes, then move on to the next test further down. The grammar is very important and difficult to learn, but it provides a better understanding of the linguistic structures.
2. Fill out the test with the correct answer.
1. If you can conjugate verbs correctly in the present tense, you’re on the right track (beginner).
2. If you can understand the text, and can conjugate verbs without problem, it is even better ( Easy-Intermediate).
3. If you can understand the text, conjugate verbs and can use distinctly between “tú” and “usted” in your everyday language without problem you belong to (Intermediate).